Nope! You guessed wrong. It is not Tool Time. It is National Infertility Awareness Week (all week from the 21st until the 27th)! And while we all know I love me some J.T.T (I even had a whole calendar with his handsomeness), I am also all about infertility awareness!
* Want to learn about pregnancy loss and how to support your friends and family members that have experienced it? CLICK HERE
* Infertility got you down? Maybe this can help. CLICK HERE
* Is infertility putting a strain on your marriage? CLICK HERE
* Know someone who is thinking of placing a baby for adoption. Consider telling them about an infertile couple you may know about. LIKE US!!! Or maybe some of our peeps.
* Struggling with infertility and need to feel empowered? CLICK HERE
* Have a friend that is struggling with infertility/miscarriage/adoption and you want to give them a little something?
* Don't want to step on any of your struggling friend's toes? CLICK HERE
* Want to understand why your infertile friend is grieving? CLICK HERE
Keep checking back for more helps in the days to come.
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Here are some more things we did on our wild Spring Break:
It was Spring Break last week and our anniversary this week. This is the time of year that we get itchy for travel. I took a couple of days off work and we went to... Utah. It doesn't seem that exciting because it is so close by and we have been there so many times, but there are so many things to do and we had a lot of fun. Here's what our trip looked like:
- Attending the historic the Salt Lake Temple
- Eating a pastrami burger at Crown Burger which was featured on Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives
- Visiting the Hogle Zoo
- Fulfilling Adam's childhood dream of playing minature golf at Mulligan's
- Hiking Ensign Peak with family
- Ugh, I think my post is too long. Time for another...