TOP 12 JOHNSON HAPPENING SINCE THE WORLD DIDN'T END:
(In no particular order)
12. Skyping with Nora, Savanna, and Joe on Christmas and watching Nora open her very first Christmas presents. She seemed a little confused, but she really liked the wrapping paper.
11. Playing glow in the dark dodge ball with Adam's family.
10. Seeing our very own Elf on the Shelf- Samuel
9. Discussing the Christmas story with Riley, who is almost 4. It was so sweet to hear her talk about baby Jesus. Did you know that Mary was inside a camel's tummy? And did you know that when Jesus was born the angels sang the ABC's?
8. Watching the children in Adam's family reenact the nativity. It was priceless when Hailey, the wise man, tried to steal baby Jesus from Riley, Mary.
7. Visiting the Christmas displays at the Museum of Idaho.
6. Seeing the live nativity at the Calvary Chapel.
5. Enjoying the musical Christmas lights in my parent's neighborhood
4. Watching Wreck It Ralph with my family. Locklynn was so good during the whole movie.
3. Visiting with our friends who were home for the holidays from Arkansas.
2. Playing Curses with family.
It was a lot of fun. At one point my mom had to act like a hairy gorilla every time she talked. My dad had several curses where he couldn't bend his elbows, he had to act like he didn't have fingers, and he had to use sign language when he talked!
1. Adam passed his first semester of graduate school... and with good grades too!