Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day

Last Sunday was Mother's Day. To say the least, Mother's Day is hard for both Adam and I, but we won't dwell on that. I would have been content to hide in our house with the blinds down and the doors locked, but Adam, bless his heart, tried to keep me so busy that I couldn't even think about it. We went to the near by Nature Park for a bike ride and to play Frisbee golf. Adam tried so hard to teach me to through a Frisbee, but I am quite hopeless! He didn't have much luck feeding the ducks at the park either, they must have been too full because they get so spoiled.
Stay tuned for new family pictures coming soon. This year, our friend Laura Holland from http://lauraholland.blogspot.com/ is helping us fulfill our family tradition of annual family pictures. We're excited to see how they turn out. We hope that next year we can have a little one in our family pictures. Here is a sample picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment