Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Catch Up

Well, it looks like it is time for a little catch up again! Let's start out by showing you some of my latest projects shall we?
Cloth Diaper Burp Rags
Lil Nightgown
Valentine Banner
And now, it is time for a shout out. You know how we kinda wish we were food critics? Well, who likes BBQ? We do! And how lucky are we because some friends of ours just opened up a BBQ restaurant! Y'all seriously need to go to Idaho Falls and try Pitmaster Bar B Que for some serious Y-U-M! Adam was moaning while he ate! And, heck, if you are in Idaho Falls, you might as well get yourself some delicious ice cream at Reed's Dairy. It's been my favorite since I was a little girl. Last time Adam and I went "home"  we were able to enjoy out very first pancake and ice cream breakfast at Reed's.
Abby, Adam, and I enjoyed pancakes and ice cream.

Meanwhile, Locklynn enjoyed his shades.
Coming soon... 2013 Johnson Family pictures, and hopefully some new and improved pictures of my own (I have enrolled in a photography and editting course).
Goofin' off between pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment