Sunday, November 25, 2012

Locklynn's Big Day

Little Man Locklynn's big day (his baby blessing) was on November 18th. Adam and I got to spend the weekend with my family for this and for the Boise temple re-dedication.

Friday night I got to feed little Miss Nora, but I didn't do too great of a job of keeping her clean. At least her tummy was full... until I started feeding her nasty peas.
Sunday morning we played with Locklynn and Nora and tried to get them to be best friends. Locklynn is too little to care and Nora thinks he is a little toy.
Then, Nate gave cute little Lock a beautiful blessing.

Afterwards, Nora and I had fun in the mirror.
She hung around (Don't worry, Uncle Gary was holding her up).
Uncle Gary pinched her cheeks. Classic.
And Adam tried to take a nap, but I was too camera happy.


Good times. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment