Monday, July 8, 2013

Camping 1 out of 2

When I was growing up, we didn't really go camping. I wasn't a huge fan of girls camp either. Camping takes a lot of work, it is dirty, there are bugs, etc. One the other hand, Adam loves camping. LOVES IT! I am required to go camping with him at least twice a year. So, July 5th we went camping with Adam's sister, Tiffany, and her family. Although I got a couple of mosquito bites on my face, camping wasn't too bad over all.


The place we camped was around Alta Wyoming. It was really really pretty. We had a great view of the Tetons. We took a hike up Table Mountain. We made it about a mile (out of 14 total). I love hiking with kids! It gives me an excuse to go slow when I am out of breath! My absolute favorite part of this camping trip was watching the balloon rally in Driggs. That will be my next post!


1 comment:

  1. I love Table Mountain! I'm really sad that I'm not going to get to hike it this year. It is one of my favorite hikes.

    ReplyDelete