Thursday, August 30, 2012

Back to School

Adam started graduate school this week. On his first day of school, I sort of felt like a momma. I was proud of him for making it this far and for all of his accomplishments. Most of all, I was emotional! Will he do ok? Will he be able to find his classes? When will I get to spend time with him? Will he make friends? Haha!

After Adam's hard first week of school, he is going to go hunting. I am crossing my fingers that he won't catch anything (Yuck)! Anyway, Adam requested that I make him a polar fleece sweater to keep him warm and dry during the mornings that he is hunting. I must really love him... because I included a pocket and a zipper (scary)!
Good luck hunting! Wink,wink!)

1 comment:

  1. Katie that sweater is amazing! You are so talented. I can barely thread a needle. We miss you guys so much, hope Adam's school and your new job go well!

    ReplyDelete