Monday, August 20, 2012

We're Not in Rexburg Anymore

We're settling into our lives in Pocatello. Things are falling into place rather miraculously.

The day we moved in, two men came over to help us unpack the truck. They are both in the Physical Therapy program like Adam! What are the odds that the first 2 people we meet are in the same program, same housing complex, and same ward?

I started applying for jobs almost immediately once we moved in. I had 4 interviews in one week and a job offer too! That is unheard of in Rexburg. In Rexburg I felt like I had to beg for a job. After graduating college, it took me 6 months to find a house keeping job. It is like we are meant to be here or something ;)

I've been able to participate in Relief Society and I am loving it. I haven't been to a Relief Society activity in 2 years since I've worked nights. I went to one during our first week here and didn't come home for 3 hours! I loved every minute! It has also been nice to go to Relief Society class on Sunday, which I haven't done in about 8 months since we've taught primary.

We are glad to be here and feel so blessed because Adam got into graduate school.

This post needs pictures... The other day Adam and I took a drive early in the morning to the Caribou National Forest. We saw 3 bucks "in the velvet" and a chipmunk with a weirdo tumor thingy on it's shoulder.


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited you guys are here. We are going to have fun times!

    ReplyDelete