Peg Leg Sue is one of the nicknames I had for my sister Abby growing up. That and Big Boob Bobby, Suzie Q, Abby YoYo, etc. Some of them are more fitting than others. I'll let you pick which ones, but no matter what you call her, Abby is one of a kind.
I had a great time on Friday night going to my parent's ward chili cook off with Abby and my parents. Good thing my parents brought us because our votes probably tipped the scales to get my dad's chili 2nd place! WooHoo! Go dad!
Later, Abby and Nater took me to the Book on Tape Worm and Mindy Gledhill concert that Abby's employer was partially sponsoring for breast cancer awareness. So glad they included me! It was great!
More About Abby:
- Her burps can rival any man's.
- She is a medical assistant.
- If you ever have to get your blood taken, Abby is the one to do it. She is seriously the best. It is something about her tiny, cold hands.
- Abby's middle name comes from our Great Grandma Susie
- Abby and I got our black belts in Taekwondo together.
- Abby has always been obsessed with ketchup. So really, Ketchup WOULD have been a good name for her!
P.S. Do you want to know what was NOT fun about this weekend? Adam trying to teach me how to drive stick shift!!!