Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Big 2-7

Today was my 27th birthday. I wanted some pictures to commemorate the festivities, but I got nothin! Well, I do have some, but they are just proof that I am the most un-photogenic person ever. I am also very awful at taking selfies. Here is what we got after 48 attempts (please keep in mind that I REALLY was trying to look good):





Yeahhhhh, there aren't really words, right? Finally, after SO many more attempts, we got this one and called it a night. I worked on lessening my surprised eyebrow face.


Anyway, I had a good birthday. They fed me pizza for lunch at work. My mom decorated my apartment. My parents took Adam and I to dinner and I got to pick ANY place that I wanted. I jokingly told my mom that I wanted to go to a sushi restaurant just to see/hear her reaction. She has never had sushi before and her reaction did not disappoint me! We really did end up going to get sushi at Sumish. My mom was a great sport and even tried sushi. Too bad that she wasn't really impressed and that she didn't realize that even non-raw sushi is cold. Love her though! Afterwards we came back to our place for presents and carrot cake.

THANKS FOR MAKING IT A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

P.S. Adam actually kept my presents a suprise this year. Keep watching for more birthday updates. Adam and I are celebrating my birthday this weekend because it is finals week right now. We will also be having our last hoorah before he heads to Utah for his 6 week clinical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment