Saturday, April 26, 2014

Christmas in the Springtime

Right now it is kind of like Christmas morning in our house. We saved up a bunch of yogurt, sour cream, and cottage cheese containers and planted starts for our little garden last week. Our kitchen has become a little greenhouse and each time we walk in we have to examine our little yogurt cups and count how many sprouts we have. I found myself wanting to jump out of bed this morning and run into the kitchen to check on them. Hold on... let me go update my count... 18!!! It was 15 when I counted this morning!

Do you think these beans will turn out with a strawberry-banana flavor?






I walked in the door from work yesterday and found this:



Adam was worried that our fabulous baby plants weren't getting enough sunlight, so he nailed a lamp to the wall! Our very own greenhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment