Today was a little sad because we had to leave the Hawley family to continue back north on our trip. We love the Hawley family and it was so nice to visit them! Here are the highlights of the day:
* Eating a big kiwi breakfast with the Hawley family including steak, poached eggs, bacon, toast, nutella, mushrooms, tomatoes, and spaghetti. Yes, spaghetti!
* Adam broke the door handle off of our rental car. Yikes! All he did was open the door. Maybe we should have bought the extra car insurance...
* Watching Adam eat a fried Marro bar for old times sake. I have been craving Marro bars, they are so good!
* Stopping at a scenic overlook on our drive north and finding this
* Eating yummy Portuguese Peri Peri chicken for dinner. We need to find a recipe for that! We also need to find a recipe for butter chicken and naan bread.