Hooray! We finally landed in New Zealand on March 4th. New Zealand is so beautiful. It is indescribable. I hope that someone everyone has a chance to go see by land and by air.
Highlights of the day:
* Landing in Auckland and being on land again.
* Seeing the look on people's faces when Adam and I walked into one of Adam's old ward in our jeans. (It was so embarrassing, but our flight had just gotten in.)
* Driving on the wrong side of the road in the wrong side of the car.
* Experiencing our first hostel in which our room was actually more like a little shack. The showers were like camp ground showers. It was an adventure, especially since they only allowed 5 minutes showers.
* Visiting 90 Mile Beach in Ahipara. Pretending to do the Baywatch run. Exploring the windy beach and looking for shells.